MPO Citizen Advisory Committee
By Laws approved at the MPO meeting of December 8, 2004, amending the membership from 13 to 14 voting members, per Resolution #92-83 dated June 16, 1992, Section 134, Title 23, U.S. Code and Florida Statutes Chapter 339.175.
Total of 14 members: (5) County representatives appointed by the BCC, (2) Sebastian Representatives; (1) Indian River Shores; (2) Vero Beach, (1) Fellsmere, (1) Indian River County School Board, (2) Members-at-Large, one representing the racial minority interests and one representing the transportation disadvantaged community - 1-year term.
Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month at 2:00 p.m. at the County Administration Building B, 1800 27th Street, Vero Beach, FL in Conference Room B1-501.
- Juliana E. Young (Chairman) - BCC Appointee
- Robert D. Johnson - BCC Appointee
- Chuck Mechling (Vice Chairman)- BCC Appointee
- Walter Wright - BCC Appointee
- VACANT - BCC Appointee
- Bruce Hoffman - Sebastian Representative
- Deryl Seemayer - Sebastian Representative
- VACANT - Indian River Shores Representative
- Herb Whittall - Vero Beach Representative
- Joan Smith Edwards - Vero Beach Representative
- Clarence Korker - Fellsmere Representative
- William Lundy Parden -Transportation Disadvantaged Representative
- Freddie Woolfork - Minority Representative
- VACANT - School Board