2021 Hurricane Season Preparedness
The 2021 Atlantic hurricane season is Jun 1 – Nov 30. Take a moment and visit the preparedness information listed in the link below:
- Visit the Emergency Management Division to get access to the preparedness guide, apps, tools, press releases, evacuation info, and emergency alerts.
- Right-of-Entry Form for Private Roadways and Subdivisions
The County Commissioners may, after the declaration of a disaster, authorize the collection of debris from Private Roadways and Private Subdivisions. In order to facilitate the collection of disaster generated vegetative debris, a right-of-entry form must be submitted yearly by each property owner on a private road or by an authorized officer or agent of the Home Owners' Association of a private subdivision on a private road. A new form must be submitted each year.
Submit the form or get more storm debris collection information.
Boil Water Notices
- IRCDUS had a BWN on Friday, July 16, 2021 following the repair of a water service line. The water was off for approximately 4 hrs. Customers were notified by the IRCDUS IVR Telephone Notification System. Service has been restored. Affected Addresses: Ivy Ct: 1300 1310 1320 1335 1340 1355 1360
- 58th Avenue 57th Street to 65th Street - A contractor will close the roadway of 58th Avenue between 57th Street and 65th Street beginning on Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 9:00 AM. The road will reopen on Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 4:00 PM. Access to property owners, as well as emergency services, will be maintained at all times. A detour route will be posted. The contractor is performing roadway reconstruction.
- Southbound travel lanes on 58th Ave between College Lane to 16th Street - A contractor will be installing concrete power poles for Florida Power & Light closing southbound travel lanes on 58th Ave between College Lane to 16th Street beginning the night of Monday, August 9, 2021 through August 11, 2021. Road closings can be expected each night between 8:00PM to 6:00AM. Detour route will be provided.
- 43rd Avenue between 26th Street/Aviation Blvd and State Route 60 will be closed for major roadway reconstruction and improvements starting June 15, 2021. Details
- Title: Draft Central Springs/East Coast Regional Water Supply Plan Host: St. Johns River Water Management District Here's the rest of the info, so you can take what you need:
- WHEN: 5:30 p.m., Wednesday, July 28, for Brevard, Indian River and Okeechobee counties sub-region
- WHERE: Commission Chambers, Indian River County Administrative Complex, 1801 27th Street, Building A, Vero Beach, FL 32960.
- The Draft Plan can be found here
- Sunshine Notice: Two or more Indian River County Commissioners may attend and participate in this workshop.
The County’s Public Records Custodian is Taree Glanville. For questions concerning public records requests and searches, please visit www.ircgov.com/Public-Records.htm.
Indian River County is a member of the Florida Association of Counties and the National Association of Counties, which lobby on behalf of their members. Indian River County also employs Anfield Consulting to provide State lobbying services.
Title VI Public Notice
Please be advised that the Indian River County Board of County Commissioners' services operate according to the Title VI Regulation, 49 CFR, Part 21 which states: NO PERSON OR GROUP OF PERSON SHALL BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST WITH REGARD TO ANY OF ITS PROGRAMS, SERVICES, OR ACTIVITIES ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR OR NATIONAL ORIGIN.
If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call 772-226-1391 or send an email to Accessibility@ircgov.com for assistance.