Thanksgiving Holiday Office Closures / Garbage and Recycling Service Schedules
- County offices under the Board of County Commissioners will be closed Thursday, November 25th and Friday November 26th.
Garbage and Recycling
- There will be no residential curbside services for recycling, garbage, or yard waste on Thursday, Nov 25th.
- Thursday customers will be serviced on Friday, Nov. 26th. Friday customers will be serviced on Saturday, Nov. 27th. View Service Schedules for other areas
- The 5 Customer Convenience Centers and the Main County Landfill will be CLOSED on Thursday, November 25th .
Boil Water Notices
- The Boil Water Notice for Alameda Kildare has been rescinded. IRCDUS CUSTOMERS AT: Alameda Ave: 101 104 105 106 107 109 111 113 115 116 117 118 Kildare Dr: 101 105 106 108 110 112 114 116 118 119 120 122 124 102 Cardinal Dr & 121 High Ct
- IRCDUS had a BWN on Friday, November 12, 2021 following the repair of a water service line. Water was off for approximately 2 hrs. Customers were notified via the IRCDUS IVR Telephone Notification System. Service has been restored. Affected Addresses: 18th Ave: 905 915 916 925 926 935 936 945 955 956 965 975
- The Boil Water Notice for 18th Ave has been rescinded. IRCDUS CUSTOMERS AT: 18th Ave: 905 915 916 925 926 935 936 945 955 956 965 975
- The Boil Water Notice for Gilbert St & Lance St has been rescinded. IRCDUS CUSTOMERS AT: Schumann Dr: 787 & 807 Gilbert St: 809 817 825 826 833 834 841 842 849 850 857 858 865 866 873 874 881 882 Lance St: 831 832 838 841 844 849 850 856 857 862 865 868 873 874 881 886 892 902 908 914 920 926 932 938 944
- 100th Lane and 100th Place at North Willow Street - A Contractor will be installing base rock material at 100th Lane and 100th Place at North Willow Street. Periodic delays can be expected between 9AM and 3:30 PM on Tuesday, November 16,2021
- 134th Street between Roseland Road and 81st Avenue - The Road and Bridge Division of Indian River County will close 134th Street between Roseland Road and 81st Avenue, beginning on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 7:00 AM. The road will re-open on Friday, November 19, 2021 at 3:00 PM.
Traffic Signal Activation
Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 9:05 a.m to consider the following: AN ORDINANCE OF THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS OF INDIAN RIVER COUNTY, FLORIDA AUTHORIZING AN EXTENSION OF THE TEMPORARY MORATORIUM FOR AN ADDITIONAL 1 YEAR, OR UNTIL A COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW OF THE IMPACT ON THE COUNTY'S ECOSYSTEM IS COMPLETED, WITHIN THE UNINCORPORATED AREAS OF INDIAN RIVER COUNTY PROHIBITING LAND APPLICATION ACTIVITIES OF CLASS B BIOSOLIDS; PROVIDING FOR ADDITIONAL STUDY AND POSSIBLE REGULATION OF CLASS B BIOSOLIDS APPLICATION ACTIVITIES; PROVIDING FOR EXHAUSTION OF ADMINISTRATIVE REMEDIES; AND PROVIDING FOR SEVERABILITY, REPEAL OF CONFLICTING PROVISIONS, AND AN EFFECTIVE DATE.
Construction for the Sector 3 Beach and Dune Restoration Project is scheduled to begin on November 1, 2021 and will run through April 30, 2022. During these construction periods, public access to the following beach parks will be impacted:
- Treasure Shores Beach Park - Oct 29th to Dec 16th
- Sea Grape Trail beach Access - Oct 29th to Apr 30th
- Turtle Trail Beach Access - To Be Determined
The County’s Public Records Custodian is Taree Glanville. For questions concerning public records requests and searches, please visit www.ircgov.com/Public-Records.htm.
Indian River County is a member of the Florida Association of Counties and the National Association of Counties, which lobby on behalf of their members. Indian River County also employs Anfield Consulting to provide State lobbying services.
Title VI Public Notice
Please be advised that the Indian River County Board of County Commissioners' services operate according to the Title VI Regulation, 49 CFR, Part 21 which states: NO PERSON OR GROUP OF PERSON SHALL BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST WITH REGARD TO ANY OF ITS PROGRAMS, SERVICES, OR ACTIVITIES ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR OR NATIONAL ORIGIN.
If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call 772-226-1391 or send an email to Accessibility@ircgov.com for assistance.