Land Use Visioning Study
The Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) is conducting a land use vision study on the future of Indian River County, which is being prepared by Kimley-Horn and Associates, one of the MPO's general planning consultants. For more information on the vision study or to be added to the visioning email list, please visit the Land Use Visioning Study page
Boil Water Notices
- Monday, January 24, 2022 - Kildare Dr: 125 Alameda Ave: 114 Cardinal Dr: 103 104 105 106 107 108 110 112 113 114 117 118 119 120 121 122 124 126 128 130 133 134
- The Boil Water Notice for 47th Pl has been rescinded. IRCDUS CUSTOMERS AT: 39th Ave: 4725 4735 4740 47th Pl : 3956 3960 3966 3970 3971 3975 3976 3980 3981 3985 3986 3990 3991 3995 3996
- Tuesday, January 18, 2022 - Affected Addresses: 4th Pl SW: 703 704 709 713 714 719 745 5th St SW: 703 713 723 733 743 753 763
- The Boil Water Notice for 5th PL SW has been rescinded. IRCDUS CUSTOMERS AT: 5th Pl SW: 603 604 613 614 623 624 633 634 643 644 653 654 663 664 676 674 703 704 713 714 723 724 733 734 743 744 753 754 763 764
- 105th Street East of Babcock Street/CR 507 - January 25, 2022 through January 26, 2022. New drainage pipe installation.
The Board will consider the adoption of a resolution electing to use the uniform method of collecting such assessments authorized by Section 197.3632, Florida Statutes for Paving Services in Oslo Park, at a public hearing to be held on February 15, 2022 at 9:05 a.m.
The Draft Supplemental Environmental Assessment for Indian River County Sector 7 Beach Restoration project is now posted. FEMA-DR-4283-FL FEMA-DR-4337-FL FEMA-DR-4468-FL Indian River County, Florida December 2021. This Supplemental EA (SEA) has been prepared in accordance with the requirements of the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) (Public Law 91-190, as amended) and its implementing regulations at 40 CFR parts 1500 to 1508, promulgated by the President's Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ).
Construction for the Sector 3 Beach and Dune Restoration Project is scheduled to begin on November 1, 2021 and will run through April 30, 2022. During these construction periods, public access to the following beach parks will be impacted:
- Sea Grape Trail beach Access - CLOSED Oct 29th to Apr 30th
- Turtle Trail Beach Access - CLOSED Jan 5th to Apr 30th.
- Wabasso Beach Park - CLOSED Feb 4th to completion of construction activities. (Date TBD)
During the months of January, April, July, and October of each year, Indian River County will accept applications for amendments to its Comprehensive Plan for any person wishing to change the text of the Comprehensive Plan and/or the land use designation of his or her property, as depicted on the Comprehensive Plan's Future Land Use Map.
The County’s Public Records Custodian is Taree Glanville. For questions concerning public records requests and searches, please visit www.ircgov.com/Public-Records.htm.
Indian River County is a member of the Florida Association of Counties and the National Association of Counties, which lobby on behalf of their members. Indian River County also employs Anfield Consulting to provide State lobbying services.
Title VI Public Notice
Please be advised that the Indian River County Board of County Commissioners' services operate according to the Title VI Regulation, 49 CFR, Part 21 which states: NO PERSON OR GROUP OF PERSON SHALL BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST WITH REGARD TO ANY OF ITS PROGRAMS, SERVICES, OR ACTIVITIES ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR OR NATIONAL ORIGIN.
If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call 772-226-1391 or send an email to Accessibility@ircgov.com for assistance.